Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nail polish like smell

Options
  • 29-05-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

I ordered 200ml of usa mix from england, it arrived today opened the bottle and theres a very strong smell of what smells like nail varish. I contacted the company who seem more concerned about how did i get post on a bank holiday... bank holiday in england today. Any he said he will contact the lab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

dave1982 wrote: »
    I ordered 200ml of usa mix from england, it arrived today opened the bottle and theres a very strong smell of what smells like nail varish. I contacted the company who seem more concerned about how did i get post on a bank holiday... bank holiday in england today. Any he said he will contact the lab

Could easily just need a few weeks to steep properly. Some Tobacco juices can take a lot longer to mellow out and steep. RY4 blends especially...

Advertisement