If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Response time

Options
  • 29-05-2017 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I sent a query in email this morning (sales@), and tried to call to no avail. What is a lead time for email inquiries answered? 

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Hi guys, I sent a query in email this morning (sales@), and tried to call to no avail. What is a lead time for email inquiries answered? 

Thanks.
    Denis,

apologies for the delay getting back to you yesterday - the guys did get to most of the mails yesterday but as it was a bank holiday in the north they could not get to all of them, apologies.

Your mail will be answered this morning & don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks.
    Hi Denisoftus.

If you PM me you name or the email address you sent you question from I can make sure it is answered straight away if it has already not been replied too this morning already.

As yesterday was a bank holiday we were only open from 1pm to 5pm. We try to answer all emails as soon as possible but sometimes with bank holidays etc it can take a little longer to get a reply due to half day working.

Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Hi guys, sorry, I haven't known it was a Bank Holiday yesterday, I already received reply this morning.

Thanks!

Hi guys, sorry, I haven't known it was a Bank Holiday yesterday, I already received reply this morning.

Thanks!
    No worries Denisoftus.

Just wanted to be sure we had not missed you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Thanks!
    No worries Denisoftus.

No, thanks, all good, item ordered.

• Advertisement

Thanks!
    No worries Denisoftus.

No, thanks, all good, item ordered.
    Good stuff, if you need anything else don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.