Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Domain Names - how to go about it?

Options
  • 30-05-2017 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right forum; if not, please move.

I have a couple of domain names registered, which I have never used, and I'd like to consider selling them.

How would I go about doing this?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 the sword

Generally in demand domain names have holding pages where you have your contact information so buyers can get in touch.  A quick who.is search will also draw up domain registrants info for any domain (not private domains) where they can also find you. 

If they are just domains you have that are not really in demand I would let them expire, as people would already be in touch if they wanted them.  I think hosting providers allow you to advertise them for sale (123reg etc) but again if there is no demand, nobody will want it.  Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

There are a number of marketplaces you can list them on.
    PM me if you want some links or email me directly

Advertisement