Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Mortgage Repayment Date

Options
  • 30-05-2017 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I might be drawing down on the 2nd June and I have stipulated on the Direct Debit Mandate that I want to make my repayments on the 1st of each month. 

I believe I get 30 days before the first repayment is due which means the 1st of July would be day 30 exactly.

Would our first repayment be due on the 1st August if we draw down on the 2nd June?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Alac87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I might be drawing down on the 2nd June and I have stipulated on the Direct Debit Mandate that I want to make my repayments on the 1st of each month. 

I believe I get 30 days before the first repayment is due which means the 1st of July would be day 30 exactly.

Would our first repayment be due on the 1st August if we draw down on the 2nd June?

Thanks!
    Hi Alac, 

Thank you for the post.

Please contact your mortgage advisor in your local branch to discuss the terms and conditions of the mortgage repayments.  

Kind regards

Kareana

Advertisement