Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reponse reason; Caution account?

Options
  • 30-05-2017 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I was on here to ask for some help regarding a credit limit increase, that request was ultimately rejected without reason by BOI but, for some reason, my card is being constantly flagged for fraud, as per the subject line, to the point where I can't even top up my phone to call and ask what's going on. Aside from switching card provider, which is my next step, could you please request someone to call me so I can sort this out. I am currently unable to use my phone as a result of this flagging and would rather wait for the credit I attempted to apply instead of buying even more. Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi La Fee Verte, 

Thanks for your post.

We are sorry to hear of this inconvenience.   

To have this investigated please call into a Bank of Ireland branch and use the phones available there or you can send us a message by selecting ask a question through 365 online service desk. 

We don't have account access here on boards and we are unable to facilitate call backs.  

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 14 La Fee Verte

Thanks Kareana, it was a mystery- finally got to talk to someone just before going on holiday but it still wasn't really clear. Fortunately, I was able to sort a new credit card with another bank so I can close this one at the end of the month and hope my run of weird luck will come to an end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Thanks Kareana, it was a mystery- finally got to talk to someone just before going on holiday but it still wasn't really clear. Fortunately, I was able to sort a new credit card with another bank so I can close this one at the end of the month and hope my run of weird luck will come to an end!
    Hi La Fee Verte,

We're sorry to hear that you're switching your Credit Card to another Bank. If we can help you here with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement