Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Rockets for Celbridge

Options
  • 25-05-2017 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

Meanwhile, in more important news, I see that the Eddie Rockets sign has gone up.outside the unit being prepared beside Supervalu. I looked inside and it's basically ready; though the "Chefs Wanted" sign is still up.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Meanwhile, in more important news, I see that the Eddie Rockets sign has gone up.outside the unit being prepared beside Supervalu. I looked inside and it's basically ready; though the "Chefs Wanted" sign is still up.

That looks like the smallest Eddie rockets ever

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

judeboy101 wrote: »
    That looks like the smallest Eddie rockets ever

does it have the upstairs level ?

Riskymove wrote: »
    does it have the upstairs level ?

Tbh I've never heard of 2 storey eddies, kinda defeats point of a diner

• Registered Users Posts: 68,886 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tbh I've never heard of 2 storey eddies, kinda defeats point of a diner

Naas (same franchiser) is. You get rather neglected upstairs though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

It goes very far back so it's not too small overall. A bit like the original one in Liffey Valley.

• Advertisement

It goes very far back so it's not too small overall. A bit like the original one in Liffey Valley.

Take out space for storage/toilets and back kitchen, it will b smaller than the chemist nxt door

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Take out space for storage/toilets and back kitchen, it will b smaller than the chemist nxt door

I thought the whole point of Eddie's is there is no back kitchen? Or have I just believed the hype all these years?

2ndcoming wrote: »
    I thought the whole point of Eddie's is there is no back kitchen? Or have I just believed the hype all these years?

Where you they they was the dishes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Can we get the Eddie Rockets chat moved to its own thread.

Advertisement