Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need car insurance - mixed experience!

Options
  • 30-05-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

hi, I am a 31 yo male, living in cork, I have my full irish licence 12 years (no points / disquals), I am looking to get a quote on an 03 1.9vw golf, value €1000 circa, annual road usage circa 7-8000km p/a. My past driving experience however is mixed I have 3 years named driving experience, 5 years no claims,then 3 years company insurance, so in essence I have 8 years of driving in my own name with 3 as a named driver.

how can I reflect that in any quote from your company? I am keen to get insured sooner rather then later?

Thanks in advance,
    Richard

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi thesaturdayman, in order to provide you with a quote we would need to collect some personal date. Can you PM me your contact details and we can give you a call. Lisa 

Advertisement