Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our First PAYE Employee

Options
  • 30-05-2017 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all,

We're a small business plan writing, tender writing and grant writing firm, and up until now we've only had self employed personnel writing for our clients. We've lost one of our writers to Australia, so now we need to take on an employee.

It's our first employee, and legal fees being what they are, I thought I'd ask if anyone here could point us in the right direction in terms of what we should or should not include in the contract. Or in an ideal world, if anyone out there might be kind enough to share an employment contract sample with us.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭adrianw

odeamarcas wrote: »
    Hi all,

We're a small business plan writing, tender writing and grant writing firm, and up until now we've only had self employed personnel writing for our clients. We've lost one of our writers to Australia, so now we need to take on an employee.

It's our first employee, and legal fees being what they are, I thought I'd ask if anyone here could point us in the right direction in terms of what we should or should not include in the contract. Or in an ideal world, if anyone out there might be kind enough to share an employment contract sample with us.

Thanks.

Brightpay payroll have a section called Brightcontracts. Reasonably priced.

Takes a bit of work to format and tailor to what you want but it will do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭odeamarcas

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Advertisement