Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free credit

Options
  • 30-05-2017 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi,
    I topped up my PAYG account on Sunday to ensure that there was sufficient credit for my offer to be activated on Monday. Top up went through and offer was activated, but I still haven't received the free credit I normally get.
    Thanks for checking this out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi cscook,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you please PM me your mobile number, PIN and full name and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cscook

Thanks for your help with this. I rang  customer service this evening, to get it sorted.
    The rep I spoke to said that unless I top up every 30 days, with no break, I'm not entitled to the free credit. Fine, that's good to know, but I feel that the terms and conditions  must have changed because I've been with emobile/eir for several years now, and my main incentive for staying with eir has always been the fact that if I top up and get free credit two months in a row, that free credit is sufficient to pay for my deal the 3rd month - unless I've needed to buy an extra data bundle.  Without that motivation, I think I'll start looking for a better deal elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I am very sorry to hear this as we are yet to receive a reply in regards to this.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement