Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pub wifi

Options
  • 30-05-2017 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a pub/cafe with great wifi in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a pub/cafe with great wifi in the city?
    If your in or about South of the city the Clayton hotel is great, places that are terrible are Blakes or Front Door. Cellar is OK I'm sure you'll receive some more great ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭matchboxyouth

Buddy74 wrote: »
    If your in or about South of the city the Clayton hotel is great, places that are terrible are Blakes or Front Door. Cellar is OK I'm sure you'll receive some more great ideas.

In the city centre at the moment so Clayton is a bit far, but thanks for the reply. I was in the Dail, which was pretty good and now in the Kings Head, which is not so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Define "great" wifi? Like are you hoping to netflix and chill over a few pints in HD or something? So many places have free wifi I'm just curious why you don't just wonder into the first place you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭matchboxyouth

Define "great" wifi? Like are you hoping to netflix and chill over a few pints in HD or something? So many places have free wifi I'm just curious why you don't just wonder into the first place you see.

Well not far from that.. I meant streaming some Youtube videos as I drank a few pints. I was in 3 pubs today and two were good enough to do this, but one actually couldn't even stream videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Mearings

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

are you hoping to netflix and chill over a few pints in HD or something?
    :eek:

In the pub?!

Advertisement