Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts disappearing

Options
  • 30-05-2017 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭

Made a post in this thread earlier and it's not there now. Somewhere between posts 1805 and 1813. I can't see it now, even when I search through posts made under my name.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Looking at the thread I can see that the mod has removed your post due to speculation. I've looked at the post and I can fully understand why the post was removed. You specifically named a particular cycling club as the likely culprits for an incident based on nothing more than your own past observations, which is a bit unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

Ah, that's fair enough then. I didn't receive any notification of the deletion. You can close this thread as resolved.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You wouldn't have received any notification of the deletion as it's not normal practice to contact posters when a post of theirs is being deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement