Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used cars in Limerick.

• 30-05-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    My car packed in so I need to invest in a new car. Can anyone give advice on decent and honest used car sales spots in and around Limerick/Clare. I need something soon so all help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,275 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Find the right car first and then research the dealer selling it. Most long time established dealers especially franchised dealers with proper dealer facilities will offer the best comeback and warranties but you will pay for it in the price of the car. A good few questionable traders have set up shop over the last year or two from yards in Limerick so eyes wide open with these guys. I'm not going to mention names here as it may get boards into trouble you can PM me for which ones I'd tend to stay clear of if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

N18 Autos out in Newmarket-on-Fergus are worth a look. Bought a 06 Corolla out there nearly 5 years ago and has never given me an ounce of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Aneron

When I was looking for a car I found the guy in CMC Sales at Clondrinagh Industrial Estate really helpful and honest. He mostly deals with premium used cars brought in from the UK so I told him straight away that those were too expensive for me. He rang a few other dealers for me and also called me back to ask how I was doing with my new car after I bought one from a private seller. I don't know your budget but based on my experience I recommend him.

Advertisement