Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassists & Drummers - I NEED YOU

Options
  • 30-05-2017 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I need a brilliant drummer and bassist to join me in my solo project. I already have a number of drummers and bassists lined up for auditions, so the band should come together fairly quickly. I have been playing guitar/singing and songwriting for years and now is definitely the time to take it to the next level.

If you're as enthusiastic about this as I am, then I really want you to become a part of what I'm doing. The plan is to start gigging regularly asap with a view to record in the near future. I guess I do alternative rock pop new wave whatever music - just listen to my demos, ha. I'm not allowed to post links here but I am listed under evieparrymusic on Soundcloud. Evie Parry on Facebook, YouTube etc. I'm based in Dublin.

Advertisement