Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician's tools

Options
  • 30-05-2017 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, could anyone tell me about term ''own tools required'', mainly often demanded in job vacancies, I'm asking this because I'm not so familiar with that term in Irish circumstances, I'm coming from Croatia, and I'm looking for an overview on this from someone experienced/qualified Electrician. So is there any common, typical set of required Electrical tools, and what is that one suppose to contain?
    Thank You in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Domagoj,

Welcome to Ireland!

We look after billing queries here, Electric Ireland is an electricity and gas provider. Therefore we recommend contacting one of the Irish electrician organisations: RECI (Registered Electrical Contractors of Ireland) or ECSSA (Electrical Contractors Safety & Standards Association).

They should be the best people to advise you.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement