Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Issue

Options
  • 30-05-2017 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

[font=wf_segoe-ui_normal, "Segoe UI", "Segoe WP", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Hello ! [/font]

[font=wf_segoe-ui_normal, "Segoe UI", "Segoe WP", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]A friend advised me to come on this forum,[/font]
    [font=wf_segoe-ui_normal, "Segoe UI", "Segoe WP", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I have several issues with my broadband, any chance you can check everything is okay on your side ? [/font]

[font=wf_segoe-ui_normal, "Segoe UI", "Segoe WP", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I have disconnecting issue, broadband works fine 99% of the time and i can have huge jump of ping like playing with a 50-60ping average and for 5-10min could be 170-180 or more.[/font]

[font=wf_segoe-ui_normal, "Segoe UI", "Segoe WP", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]thanks in advance for your help[/font]

[font=wf_segoe-ui_normal, "Segoe UI", "Segoe WP", Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Julien[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Soon88,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear of your broadband issues.

I would recommend contacting our technical support team for the best support on this and troubleshooting these issues you are experiencing as we would be unable to do this from here. 

You can contact them on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement