Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secure parking Waterdord

Options
  • 30-05-2017 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

I'm staying in Waterford- Treacys hotel I know there is parking across the road. But is there some where secure close by thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

i have a funny feeling that residents of Treacys get a discount on this secure car park, if not, its very near the hotel:

https://www.google.ie/maps/@52.2621767,-7.1187089,3a,75y,8.71h,84.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1su1thUZ7QgVwQUNkcvrPy0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

riddles wrote: »
    I'm staying in Waterford- Treacys hotel I know there is parking across the road. But is there some where secure close by thanks.

I've parked in city centre many times on street over night, never any issues. Just use common sense, not outside pubs and not on dark/quiet street.id say it would be fine across road, if concerned, car park under city square shopping centre, railway square underground very competitive price wise too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

riddles wrote: »

Unless you are one of these brain dead idiots that leave valuables on the seats you’d be very unlucky to have your car broken into in Waterford.

Advertisement