Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish short film 'Keep Out of Reach of Children'

Options
  • 30-05-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all, I'm wondering if any businesses or organisations in Dublin (or even individuals) would be interested in receiving sponsorship in the end credits of my new short film and rewards in exchange for cash donations or product donations? Cash donations would go towards production of the short and product donations would go towards prizes for those who donate. I have a separate rewards system for those who choose to donate directly. Also, if anyone has any ideas of how I can raise awareness of the page I would love to hear it. I've tried inundating social media, hosting pub quizzes etc. I cannot attach a url here but if you look at the Facebook page for Keep Out of Reach of Children you will see more details. Thanks!

Advertisement