Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song in Northern Ireland tourism ad

• 30-05-2017 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I hope this is the correct place to post this. There was a 90's dance song in a Discover Northern Ireland tv ad about 15 years ago, I would say its definitely a recognizable song, a 90's classic.. Its driving me mad, I have it in my head but no idea of name or artist. Thats about all I can offer. If anyone could name it I would owe you big time!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

redrose89 wrote: »
    I hope this is the correct place to post this. There was a 90's dance song in a Discover Northern Ireland tv ad about 15 years ago, I would say its definitely a recognizable song, a 90's classic.. Its driving me mad, I have it in my head but no idea of name or artist. Thats about all I can offer. If anyone could name it I would owe you big time!!

I'm sure that was Agnelli and Nelson. I'm not sure which song but if you YouTube them I'm sure you will find it. They didn't have that many.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I think it might be Chicane - Saltwater? May have been an ad for Belfast though..

I think it might be Chicane - Saltwater? May have been an ad for Belfast though..

Curses. You're right there. Now I'm confused...

mordeith wrote: »
    Curses. You're right there. Now I'm confused...

Why?

Why?

Cause I thought it was Angelli and Nelson. You're right about Chicane for the Belfast ad so now I'm not sure if there was a northern Ireland one with A and N or not.

• Advertisement

mordeith wrote: »
    Cause I thought it was Angelli and Nelson. You're right about Chicane for the Belfast ad so now I'm not sure if there was a northern Ireland one with A and N or not.

Sorry I read it wrong and thought you were the OP! Almost certain it is that alright

• Registered Users Posts: 14 redrose89

Thats the one! Can't believe I couldn't think of the name, now you've said it, its like its been in my mind all along. Have it blasting right now! Its been in my head for the past week and has been total torture not knowing the name... Thanks a mil!

Advertisement