Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming from Cork this Sunday (bank holiday)

Options
  • 31-05-2017 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Need to come to Dublin this weekend, and be at the Jervis s/c by 12pm. I think with it being a bank holiday and the afternoon, my best bet is the Luas from Red Cow - there's really no point in putting myself through the misery of trying to drive all the way in and find parking, right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Coming up the M8 at that time on a Sunday should be no bother, and you'd be wanting to be hitting the M50/Red Cow at about 11ish to ensure you make it to Jervis St and park and get to wherever you need to be by 12. Traffic shouldn't be that mad, and there's parking in the Ilac Centre which won't be full by 11.30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Probably your best bet as Forbidden Fruit festival will be on that day in Kilmainham.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Birneybau wrote: »
    Probably your best bet as Forbidden Fruit festival will be on that day in Kilmainham.

And Bloom is on in the Phoenix Park this week. That whole area around Hueston will be very busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Ok, Luas it is so. Aiming to get to Red Cow by 11am to give me enough time to figure out parking and whatnot. Woo, first time on Luas, can I visit the cockpit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Be aware as well that the Cork City Marathon is on Sunday this year so may affect you on the Cork end depending on where you're travelling from. Marathon starts at 9.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

corblimey wrote: »
    Ok, Luas it is so. Aiming to get to Red Cow by 11am to give me enough time to figure out parking and whatnot. Woo, first time on Luas, can I visit the cockpit :)

Watch yer wallet. :pac:

Advertisement