Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards SPOTLIGHT 2017! - Sign up Thread

• 31-05-2017 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

After a long hiatus, The PW Boards Spotlight thread is back.

Its basically a bit like inside the actors studio, except with PW boardsies in place of the actors.

If your unfamiliar with the concept, Ill explain. Basically each week I shall start a new thread with a different member of PW Boards featured each week,

In this thread the other boardies can ask him or her a host of different questions. Questions can vary from favourite match, to how they came up with their usernames to what the had for tea last night, with the aim of the thread being that we know that particular boardsie a bit better when the week is done.

There are some rules :

1. Questions should be Pro Wrestling related although some leeway is allowed e.g. TV and Film interests (Stuff we all talk about in the Off-Topic Thread)
    2. Let's not have questions that are too personal. The poster doesn't have to answer anything they don't want to.
    3. Moderator has final decision on what questions are appropriate or deemed too personal or unrelated.
    4. No discussion of poster's answers in the thread (follow up questions are ok)
    5. Only the poster featured should be answering the questions.
    6. There will be a limit to 3 questions per post.

Still unsure, check out last years thread with Lord TSC here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057591678

If you want to put your name down for the first thread of 2017 or for future threads, sign up here by replying

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'll do it but put my name a lil bit down the list as I've done it before a few years back and it'd always be good to have a bit of variety first. Did a thread in the AMA thread a while back but kinda felt the questions were a bit meh, in this kinda thing we all at least have the wrestling issues to delve into.

edit: also thats The Draft, Around The Horn (ATH), and In the Spotlight your in charge of now Joe, I like it.... *checks if Joe has taken his moderator position yet*... your a busy fellah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I'll do it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

edit: also thats The Draft, Around The Horn (ATH), and In the Spotlight your in charge of now Joe, I like it.... *checks if Joe has taken his moderator position yet*... your a busy fellah!

Ah i have time to run these things when in work. It passes the time in between projects and I do enjoy doing them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Count me in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think my name was down last time but never got to me. So may as well go for it this time

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Count me in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Count me in too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah never got to me last time so sign me up again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I'll throw my name in the hat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Same as others, had my name down previously but never reached me so may as well join the list again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Feel free to put me down and I'm happy to answer questions on life as a prison guard too if you guys are interested in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Sign me up too. Oh, the tales I'll tell...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'm also game, 4th times the charm to get asked questions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ah sure go on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Never done this before so why not. Tag me in, coach!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Sure dude, sign me up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

count me in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Thought I put my name down when there was no replies mustn't of sent it. Ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Sure ill give it a shot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Cheers guys. Great questions:)

I feel we know you Winnie a tiny bit better.

The thread is all about getting to know each other better and thus becoming a more friendlier group. The more questions asked, the more knowledgable we become.

Advertisement