Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to you set up your My Eir account to email you when a bill is due?

Options
  • 31-05-2017 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

How to you set up your My Eir account to email you when a bill is due?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi chillyspoon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

On your Myeir profile you should see an option for paperless billing, if you select this you will then receive an email when your bill is due.

If you would like me to look into this on my side, can you please PM me your full name and account number and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Paperless Billing is only enabled if you use Direct Debit. 

This means there's a gap in Eir's billing procedures. I currently pay electronically but not by direct debit, so I don't receive either a paper or email bill; hence I keep missing it!

Paperless billing is a feature available to all of our customers regardless of their payment method.

You should not have an issue selecting this option or we can activate this from our side.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Thanks Anna,

I'm afraid that's not consistent with the website unfortunately.

I've attached a partial screenshot that I've just grabbed (I've excluded my account details).

I'll send you a PM with full details.

I have received your PM and will look into this for you now.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement