Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tan noob

Options
  • 31-05-2017 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

So I've never really bothered with fake tan up to now, But have wedding to go to in a few weeks and want to use fake tan on my legs. Any advice on products? Really looking for even skin tone, subtle colour and non drying, appreciate any guidance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

So I've never really bothered with fake tan up to now, But have wedding to go to in a few weeks and want to use fake tan on my legs. Any advice on products? Really looking for even skin tone, subtle colour and non drying, appreciate any guidance

I highly recommend bbold tan lotion in the medium shade. Used it last week for the first time and honestly its the first tan that just faded evenly without going all patchy

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

I'm a big fan of the Bondi Sands liquid gold dry oil - I pop it on after the shower with a mitt and it gives a lovely colour and doesn't emphasise my dry skin like most other tans.

You could also look into using the Garnier gradual tanner for a week or so beforehand - a few people I know use it and it comes out lovely on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Innocent123

fifi28 wrote: »
    I highly recommend bbold tan lotion in the medium shade. Used it last week for the first time and honestly its the first tan that just faded evenly without going all patchy

Started with this, really happy with it, have two more I'd like to try but happy to use this up first

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Innocent123

Aeternum wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of the Bondi Sands liquid gold dry oil - I pop it on after the shower with a mitt and it gives a lovely colour and doesn't emphasise my dry skin like most other tans.

You could also look into using the Garnier gradual tanner for a week or so beforehand - a few people I know use it and it comes out lovely on them.

Next on my list to try

Advertisement