Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrinkles at 23- help!

Options
  • 31-05-2017 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm nearly embarrassed to post this but I have got wrinkles around my eye areas and I'm only 23. I have a very lax approach to skincare- but I don't really wear makeup either so it's not a matter of not taking it off. Would anyone have any skincare recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

At 23 they could be dehydration lines rather than wrinkles.
    How much water do you drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rawwrrrr

GingerLily wrote: »
    At 23 they could be dehydration lines rather than wrinkles.
    How much water do you drink?

Hi, thanks for your reply. I would go to the gym often so would always make an effort to drink lots of water everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Sometimes you need more then just water to hydrate, especially if your a sweater!

Products for dehydrated skin would help, especially those with hydraulic acid, if the problem is dehydration.

The ordinary have a hyaluronic acid, loreal have a has a new product hydra fresh water , the vichy aquailia thermal serum would all be good options.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

The ordinary hyaluronic acid has made a big difference to my skin, was always dry before and its much better after the last month of using HA.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rawwrrrr

Thanks very much everyone. I have dry skin so maybe that is a factor!

• Advertisement

You don't even have to buy hyaluronic acid, you have a supply of it ready to use.

Next time you have a runny nose, bottle it. Nasal drip - snot - is as pure a source of hyaluronic acid as you'll find anywhere, since that's what it's almost entirely composed of! Same with that snail serum stuff, mainly composed of exactly the same thing as snot.

Something to think about next time you apply it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Any links for that candie? Would be interested to read! (Don't think I'd rub my snot on my face but just interested!!)

Advertisement