If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Silver Series and Onkyo

Options
  • 31-05-2017 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

With the new Monitor Audio Silver series coming out in a month, do you expect any further reduction in prices of the current silver series? I am looking for a pair of Silver 10s. 

Can you also get me a quote for Onkyo M5000R amp and P3000R pre-amp? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

LordDingo wrote: »
    Hi,

With the new Monitor Audio Silver series coming out in a month, do you expect any further reduction in prices of the current silver series? I am looking for a pair of Silver 10s. 

We are expecting the new Silver series Very soon but the range will be quite a bit different - we have already introduced price reductions across the existing silver series range but I'll be doing a Boardie exclusive clearance on the remaining stocks over the coming days,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LordDingo

Hi,

We are expecting the new Silver series Very soon but the range will be quite a bit different - we have already introduced price reductions across the existing silver series range but I'll be doing a Boardie exclusive clearance on the remaining stocks over the coming days,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thank you for your message. 

Can you please PM me the price for a pair of MA Silver 10s (black) once you will be doing clearance on your stock? Looking to match them with my pair of Silver 2s I got from you couple months ago :) - they are performing great btw. 

What about the Onkyo M5000R amp and P3000R pre-amp?

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thank you for your message. 

Can you please PM me the price for a pair of MA Silver 10s (black) once you will be doing clearance on your stock? Looking to match them with my pair of Silver 2s I got from you couple months ago :) - they are performing great btw. 

What about the Onkyo M5000R amp and P3000R pre-amp?

Chris
    Hi Chris.

I'll make sure we keep you in mine when they are clearing.

On the Onkyo items. They are not something that we have ever stock so unfortunately would not have an ex-demo unit of these.
    Something like those would be a special order for ourselves and would ever only be ordered if a customer was purchasing them. They are not a standard stock line.

It might be possible for John to check with Onkyo to see if they might have a reconditioned one or ex-repair unit at a cheaper price.

We do stock the Roksan range and they have the M2 Power Amp priced at £1600
    http://www.roksan.co.uk/products/caspian-m2-power-amplifier-2/

They also have the RPP Reference Phono Amplifier which is priced at £1899.00
    http://www.roksan.co.uk/products/rpp-reference-phono-amplifier/

We are running the new Roksan Blak with silver 10's in our Demo room and it sounds mind blowing!!!
    The Roksan Blak intergrated Amp is priced at £2800
    https://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/roksan/blak-amp/roks-blak-amp-char

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.