Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advantages and disadvantages of joining the Defence Forces?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Stretch1432

Wow what an interesting thread I joined in 2011 for ags and that is another job that has went to hel so I re enlisted. It seems as though there are more negative comments than positive. My spin on it is it's very hard to go up the ranks unless your liked it in a click. The rangers are a bunch of pricks it's a closed circle with them. Officer is way to go otherwise you be poor.as a wise man once told me it's a good job in bad times and a bad job in good times. Handy for time off. Overseas only way to make money 💰💰 but not good if you have a young family.... Anyways that's my two cents I'm sure some gobshite going to come on here and tell me I'm completely wrong..

Advertisement