Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

static caravan hire.

• 31-05-2017 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all,
    how you's doing,?

Can any of you point me in a direction please..

I / we have a dog, (20kg, setter). & i would like to go away for just a few days with my partner & dog, in a static caravan.

we live in ireland, but i dont no of any caravan hire site's that will allow us to take a dog (well behaved) into the caravan over night (to sleep) & incase it rains...haha, theres a good 1...rains, but were being lucky with the weather at the moment.

any 1 know of a caravan hire site were dog is allowed into caravan.? please.

thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭sootie

HI, am I too late to reply ? well you can keep the tipp for again anyway. i can tell you there is a lovely place in Lough Arrow in leitrim (sligo?) that has a caravan for €50 a night and they let me keep my dog in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭giesha

hi sootie.
    thanks a lot for your late but never reply.. (better late than never)
    thanks for the info,.
    can i ask....? do you know the name or anything of the site.? please.

when you was there with your dog, was there other dogs.?
    our dog love's meeting other dog's & people.

thanks again sootie.

Advertisement