Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving bills

Options
  • 01-06-2017 7:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

Hello, for the third time since signing up to Electric Ireland I've had money taken from my account by direct debit without receiving a bill. I called about this before and was assured it would be resolved and the bill would come to my address, but the problem persists. To make matters worse I can't log into online billing, so essentially have to take your word for the charges. Can you please resolve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi griffdaddy,

Thank you for your post.

Can you advise if you would prefer have the bills issued via the post or electronically?

If you are registered for Electric Ireland Online Billing, the bill will not be issued via the post. An email notification will be issued instead confirming the amount. The bills would then be visible when you log into your Online Billing account.

Can you advise what error you are encountering when you try to log into your Online Billing account?

We require the following details by private message in order to look into this for you:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement