Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with online banking/Google Chrome??

Options
  • 01-06-2017 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Is there an issue with online banking at the moment??

Every time i login, it won't expand on the transactions when you ask it. It's been like this the last few days and it's very frustrating!!

I can't expand/open any of my accounts to see the full list. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Working fine for me with chrome. I know its a stupid question but are you sure you have any transactions and that they haven't been cleared after a statement has been created/sent out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

my3cents wrote: »
    Working fine for me with chrome. I know its a stupid question but are you sure you have any transactions and that they haven't been cleared after a statement has been created/sent out?
    Ok, ive just tried another pc here at work on Chrome and it's fine. Must be just my own pc. As i said it was working fine on explorer but not on Chrome on my own pc. Strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

andreac wrote: »
    Is there an issue with online banking at the moment??

Every time i login, it won't expand on the transactions when you ask it. It's been like this the last few days and it's very frustrating!!

I can't expand/open any of my accounts to see the full list. 
    Hi andreac,

Thank you for your post.

We are happy to hear it has now been solved.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement