Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with logging in to online banking

Options
  • 01-06-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

For the last week or so something is wrong with the log in pages. the cursor doesn't move automatically to the second question and when the question is date of birth the cursor will only go in the month box and I can't access the day of the month box. Is this a general glitch or is it just me? Never had this problem before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for the post.

We have checked with our support team and our 365 website is operating normally. 

Therefore we would suggest that you try the following.

-Delete browser history on your computer or device

-Use a different browser as some browsers may not support features and actions on the 365 website. 

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

Hi Trisha,

Thank you for the post.

We have checked with our support team and our 365 website is operating normally. 

Therefore we would suggest that you try the following.

-Delete browser history on your computer or device

-Use a different browser as some browsers may not support features and actions on the 365 website. 

Thanks,

Kareana

Thanks but I have tried those suggestions and it does not resolve the problem which I confirm is the same across all my devices: laptop, tablet and phone. Effectively I cannot login when the second question is birth date and I have to keep logging out and in until the contact details option comes up. Even that option has changed in that after entry of the first 6 numbers the cursor used to automatically move to the second line but now I have to do it manually. I find it hard to believe I am the only person experiencing this.

Hi trishasaffron,

Thanks for your post.

We would suggest that you call our customer service desk on 0818 365 365 and an advisor will be happy to investigate it further for you.

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

I don't have the time to navigate the selection options on customer care nor can I afford to phone an 0818 number so can you please give me a specific contact with a Dublin area number to call?

I don't have the time to navigate the selection options on customer care nor can I afford to phone an 0818 number so can you please give me a specific contact with a Dublin area number to call?
    Hi trishasaffroon

If you dial 014044000, press option 1,then option 5 followed by option 2 please wait for the recorded message regarding texting for user ID to be completed you will then be transferred to an advisor who will be happy to help you.  

Thanks

Kareana  

• Advertisement
Advertisement