Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtualisation and Cloud Computing in Cork Training Center

Options
  • 01-06-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Has anyone here done the Virtualisation and Cloud Computing course in the Cork Training Center?

How was it? Who was the tutor? I hope it was not a guy named Flaharty.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Linky would be handy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭Worztron

Linky would be handy

Sorry.

Here it is: http://corktrainingcentre.ie/courses/19401/

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭Worztron

How would Virtualisation and Cloud Computing course compare to the CCNA in difficulty level?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Deep_learning

Why not do a course in CIT instead? They are very highly regarded in this area.

A two-year part-time Higher Diploma in Cloud Computing is available free via Springboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

I have done skillnets course in Dublin. I was always jealous of the VMware one in cork.
    I heard there was a very high rate of employment from that course through VMware.

I'd suss out the work experience. But it looks good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement