Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manchester Arena - Reopening?

Options
  • 01-06-2017 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was unsure of where to post but thought here would be best among gig lovers.

At the risk of sounding insensitive, would anyone happen to have an estimate on when the Manchester Arena may reopen to events?

I know Kings of Leon are due to play there next Friday night and there has been no update on that as of yet, but the netball event due to take place there next Saturday and Sunday has seemingly been moved to Birmingham (although the tweet from Sky Sports has since been moved with England Netball saying they are awaiting official confirmation).

I am due to attend a gig there in early July, so debating whether to wait it out or bite the bullet to see the gig in another location before costs rise too much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

From their website:
    When will the arena reopen?

We are still assisting Greater Manchester Police with their investigation. We will provide an update as soon as possible.
    Really is a "how long is a piece of string" kind of question.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Savman wrote: »
    From their website:

Really is a "how long is a piece of string" kind of question.

Aye, I thought so.

I see the Netball has been officially moved now. Kings of Leon due to play next Friday night and then after that nothing scheduled until 17th June.

Advertisement