Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

network unlock code didn't work

Options
  • 01-06-2017 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi there, I requested a network unlock code for huawei P9, the code I received from eir didn't work, can someone verify this for me please as I only have 5 attempts left. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi frank730,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you please PM me your full name,  mobile number and PIN and I will follow this up for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nigallogan

Hi there, I requested a network unlock code for huawei P9, the code I received from eir didn't workalso , can someone verify this for me please as I only have 5 attempts left. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

nigallogan wrote: »
    Hi there, I requested a network unlock code for huawei P9, the code I received from eir didn't workalso , can someone verify this for me please as I only have 5 attempts left. thanks
    Hi nigallogan ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement