Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy cold coffee cans in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Have you tried the Asian Supermarkets? I reckon those are probably your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Pete123456

I think Starbucks have a similar product in a can or a bottle? But i think its about 2.50 or 3 quid a clip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭dball

i've had them - very tasty but full of sugar, i was away in Germany so no help really. yum

They sell them in tiger for 1.50e and aldi for 80c.

I got hooked on them in Japan .

Edit

its actually Lidil i seen them in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,894 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

They sell them in tiger for 1.50e and aldi for 80c.

I got hooked on them in Japan .

cool will check them out.

Also found these on sale today in Fresh:

http://www.landessa.at/content/en/products/landessa_eiscafe_cartocan.html

Head%20IceCoffee%20CC_2015.jpg

Not bad.. I got 2 for €3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

I cant remember the brand (it is a name brand one and i have bought it lots!) but dealz does these iced coffees in their chilled section, 1.49. Same one in dunnes (also has it) is generally 1.99 or 2.50.
    Comes in a small plastic bottle. Beige?
    Dunnes also has the starbucks ones but they are expensive at nearly 3 euro, but they have a few more flavour options, including some in cans.

phill106 wrote: »
    I cant remember the brand (it is a name brand one and i have bought it lots!) but dealz does these iced coffees in their chilled section, 1.49. Same one in dunnes (also has it) is generally 1.99 or 2.50.
    Comes in a small plastic bottle. Beige?
    Dunnes also has the starbucks ones but they are expensive at nearly 3 euro, but they have a few more flavour options, including some in cans.

Dealz really is good for practically anything. I really need to head in there more often :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

mrcheez wrote: »
    Dealz really is good for practically anything. I really need to head in there more often :)

Dam you made me thirsty for one!
    They had this and a skinny version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I've been tempted so many times to get one of these but always figured that they were just full of sugar and wouldn't taste great. Any particular brand to look out for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The Polish shops do these too- not too sure of the brand or price but they are reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭wordofwarning

Chinese Supermarkets sell these. They are around €1-1.30. They are nice, but have a bit too much sugar for my liking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Polish shops generally do, the one downstairs in the Moore Street Mall is where I get these (and all of their Müllermilch, when they have it!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

The centra local to me are selling small bottles for 85c. Ingredients are milk then sugar then coffee extract 2.9%. So not exactly coffee but they do taste great.

Saw these advertised today.

https://www.nescafe.co.uk/products/nitro/nescaf%C3%A9-azera-nitro-americano/

We might finally have our cold coffee in a can lads (and ladies)!

I popped into Tesco there, and they don't have it in stock yet, but they do have a Starbucks double-espresso for €2.79. Pretty pricey, but I guess those have always been available.

Ended up getting 10 L'Or (nespresso) capsules for €2.33 instead ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Have been looking for days with no joy. Does anyone here actually stock it. Seems crazy to be advertising a product nobody seems to stock!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tesco sell the starbucks cans, should be in the fridge with the chocolate milk etc.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tesco sell the starbucks cans, should be in the fridge with the chocolate milk etc.

He was replying to this post...

mrcheez wrote: »
    Saw these advertised today.

https://www.nescafe.co.uk/products/nitro/nescaf%C3%A9-azera-nitro-americano/

We might finally have our cold coffee in a can lads (and ladies)!

Advertisement