Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat City

• 01-06-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

I went by there today with the intention of dropping in to see whats on offer but it has shut down. Anyone know whats happening there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Lots of complaints everywhere when it comes to those types of TV services. Channels dropping and freezing all the time.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Was there a sign saying it was closed, or was the door just locked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I thought Sat City mainly did the free to air boxes? Ok the sky thing will catch them if they were also doing the dreambox etc.... but now the free to air boxes will most likely become even more popular so you would think they could thrive there.

They also do dish installs and android boxes, so I'd be surprised if they were going.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Nope

• Advertisement

I don't want to see any more talk about stuff that they may have been selling there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Its closed anyway.Social media gone.Know someone also that was trying to contact them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

This is on the door.

Case closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement