Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping Scenes in Movies

Options
  • 01-06-2017 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It seems like vaping scenes are getting more and more frequent in movies today. Anyone seen any movies lately with a scene in which one of the characters was vaping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

I think I saw a character vaping in the trailer for the American Gods tv adaptation. I haven't seen the show yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Alcoheda

The leading lady in True Detective smokes one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The new comedy cop show called No Offence on RTE 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Italian Gangster Series "Gommorah"

Frank Underwood in House of Cards

Johnny Depp in The Tourist

Tom Hardy and Leonardo De Caprio both use proper Mods in real life, not one of those crappy cigalikes everyone else in the movies uses.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

The detective in the awesome channel 4 TV show Humans uses a vape too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭justinbellford

Two Broke Girls has a whole scene with vaping hipsters. I think John Cusak uses an ego in Maps to the Stars as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

What about Eastenders? I don't watch it but surely Dot Cotton is vaping by now - unless she's dead already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

DubTony wrote: »
    What about Eastenders? I don't watch it but surely Dot Cotton is vaping by now - unless she's dead already :D

:D:D:D:D:D Ole Dot is in hospital with a fractured hip & still smoking her menthol ciggies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The ATL Twins (vaguely recognised them after their viral nonsense from a few years ago) have a brief cameo in Baby Driver and it's big clouds all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

One of the nurses in Holby City vapes if i remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Jean Claude Van Damme's new TV show that had a sort of pilot a while ago had a vapist in it. I think it was his director for a movie he was shooting. He blew a cloud right into Van Damme's face. Twas funny.

Advertisement