Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift to Kilkenny on a Sunday Morning

Options
  • 01-06-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi , I am starting a new job in Kilkenny soon and in the short term Ill be relying on the train. I need to be in Kilkenny some sundays just before 9 which isn't possible with the train.

There is a Dublin Coach service that leaves at 7am but I was wondering if there was anyone on here that travels to Kilkenny on Sunday mornings ?

Thanks

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Arrange to allow an anonymous poster on the internet into my car at 7.00am on Sunday morning. What could possibly go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭jad2007

Thanks for that helpful observation,

I wasn't actually planning on turning up out of the blue on some Sunday morning but rather trying to find out if there was someone that was travelling that I could open a line of communication with . You know with mobile phones and stuff

Advertisement