Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting Dodgy Estate Agent to PSR.ie

Options
  • 01-06-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Has anyone ever made a complaint about an estate agent to prs.ie? Did you have any luck? Interested to know what you can and can't make a complaint about, and what will be investigated.

Thanks,elpho

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I hear they are starting to ramp up activity and are going to start a new campaign encouraging people to make complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elpho

Lux23 wrote: »
    I hear they are starting to ramp up activity and are going to start a new campaign encouraging people to make complaints.

Any idea what they can and can't investigate? I know real estate agents have to keep a record of bids but are they under any obligation to check that bidders are legitimate or have mortgage approval?

Advertisement