Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin drummer lookng to join/set up a band, prog/math/experimental/weird

Options
  • 01-06-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey, Ive been playing for 4-5 years, am 20 years old, have some band and gigging experience. I live in Dublin, can get to city center reliably

Id listen to anything from prog, math, shoegaze, experimental, drone, rap, electronic, etc. Ill drop my spotify profile if You want to check out the artists I listen to then go to the Following section, everything I listen to is there.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1156908567

The "Drum Stuff" playlist has some of the songs I can play or am currently learning.

In the spare time I tend to learn math, prog, psychodelic and random stuff I like, tend to be attracted to the odd side of the music spectrum.

looking for all kinds of instruments. If You are interested in experimenting or trying something other than an Arctic Monkeys copycat, then leave me a message.

Comments

Advertisement