Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 3 | Episode 1 & 2 | Eye of the... [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 01-06-2017 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

430?cb=20170419211647&path-prefix=es

Fear The Walking Dead returns Sunday June 4th, it will consist of sixteen episodes and will air with a double episode premiere on June 4th 2017, as well as a double episode mid-season finale on July 9th

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 3

Episode 1 - "Eye of the Beholder"

Episode 2 - "The New Frontier"

Airdate - June 4th on AMC at 9/8c | June 5th on AMC UK at 2am (and again at 9pm)

The Clark family find themselves in a terrible predicament; Strand faces resistance as he attempts to hold power.

Promo

Promo 2

How did you rate this episode? 14 votes

0%
    14%
    robertpattersonFlippyfloppy 2 votes
    7%
    Kleine Hundin 1 vote
    42%
    WibbsprincemuzzyKirbyHande hoche!Mac BRecliner 6 votes
    21%
    ScraggsPrefab SprouterLiamalone 3 votes
    14%
    duridianAlfred Borden 2 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 - Opening Scene

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well that death was unexpected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Yeah, didn't see that coming. Two decent episodes though. Well maybe the sociopath brother thing is a bit silly, but the rest was pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,298 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Wow two pretty good episodes! I am shocked! Needs more strand though.
    I thought the new one eyed villain was good actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

longshanks wrote: »
    Well maybe the sociopath brother thing is a bit silly, but the rest was pretty good.
    didn't they already do that with the people on the boat?

suddenly very strong zombie pulling that guy though the wall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I thought they were two top quality episodes. So good in fact, I nearly want to watch them again one night later! Maybe I'm just starved of good Tv, and had low expectations, but really enjoyed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

2 excellent episodes im in shock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Very decent opener to the season. Also a nice change to the usual scenario. The seemingly evil group have some decent members and do some good deeds. As opposed to the conventional nice appearing group with dark secrets ala Woodbury etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Poll added

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Am I the only one who found the entire premise ludicrous? Rescued from psychopaths by nice brother and suddenly all is forgiven?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who found the entire premise ludicrous? Rescued from psychopaths by nice brother and suddenly all is forgiven?

all is forgiven? hardly

they are clearly biding there time and not been stupid, a refreshing change for twd norm

the "bad guys" have a very normal human side also a refreshing change

there looks to be an effort to make the dead seem very dangerous with the super strength which is better than in TWD where they act like backdrops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Don't forget it's relatively soon after the outbreak (I'm guessing 2 years behind TWD) so most corpses would be relatively fresh. That wall was only plasterboard / drywall so it's not a huge feat of strength to break through it. I'm guessing those rats cold have been scratching / biting / chewing the crap out of it as well, weakening it further.

Yes, I'm a bit late to the party. For some reason I thought the new season was to start around now so I'm only catching up on it.

Advertisement