Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highland View Lodge

Options
  • 02-06-2017 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anybody know if they still do livery in Highland View lodge Enniskerry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Jonesa1 wrote: »
    Anybody know if they still do livery in Highland View lodge Enniskerry?

Hey, I don't think the McDermotts do any more-I think they are just focused on breeding. From pics I've seen it looks like the arena hasn't been in use and is a bit overgrown.

The front yard had been rented out for a while I think but I don't think there has been an active livery yard as such for a good few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

No livery at HVL for a few years now, but a rake of other private yards on the same road doing livery.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jonesa1

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    No livery at HVL for a few years now, but a rake of other private yards on the same road doing livery.

Any idea of yard names
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Jonesa1 wrote: »
    Any idea of yard names
    Thanks

Main ones on that road would be Killegar which is a riding school, and then Hawthorn Lodge and Valley View Stud which are just up the road from HVL and are opposite each other on the road. Both are private livery yards.

The rest are all privately owned yards and not sure if they take liveries, and there is also a racing yard there.

Advertisement