Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dry mouth

Options
  • 02-06-2017 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all

been vaping for a number of years now but just recently the juice i have always used is giving me a terrible dry mouth, the supplier tells e they haven't changed their recipe so not sure why i am suffering now?
    I always used a menthol juice and that's what i want to stick to but any others i have tried just don't taste menthol enough of you know what i mean, any suggestions for
    a the dry mouth and why it suddenly started
    b any suggestions for a nice strong menthol juice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Berch wrote: »
    Hi all

been vaping for a number of years now but just recently the juice i have always used is giving me a terrible dry mouth, the supplier tells e they haven't changed their recipe so not sure why i am suffering now?
    I always used a menthol juice and that's what i want to stick to but any others i have tried just don't taste menthol enough of you know what i mean, any suggestions for
    a the dry mouth and why it suddenly started
    b any suggestions for a nice strong menthol juice?

Wingnuts extreme menthol from esmoke Ireland is good.
    Can't help with dry mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

You could have a mild throat infection. Generally speaking though PG dries out more than VG (If I remember correctly) so they could have changed the concentrations.

Advertisement