Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castelli Gabba - size recommendation for my mesurements.

Options
  • 02-06-2017 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

Hello,

trying to figure whether I am small or medium in the Gabba jersey (short sleeves)

1.72cm
    64kg
    35-36 inch chest
    29 inch waist

All I can compare it with is the summer aero pro jerseys from Castelli (I have two from the garmin cervelo team). I fit Medium in those.
    What size would you go for if you were me?
    Is there anywhere in Dublin where I could try out these jerseys?
    Thanks,
    David

What size would you recommend me to purchase? 1 vote

Small
    0% 0 votes
    Medium
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I'd probably go with a small they're bet onto you either way but if your weight fluctuates up rather than down I'd go with a medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

I've a 38inch chest, about 73kg, 1.7m, i've a medium and it's good tight fit, I guess some would argue i could get a large. A medium would probably be less tight fitting on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I'm 182cm with 38" chest, 32" waist and 76kg and have a size L. Size M would be too tight. I'd go with a M for your measurements OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Well in one post I say I want to buy one. In this I ask for advise in size. :-)

• Advertisement

Any shop in Dublin selling these Gabba jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Galego wrote: »
    Any shop in Dublin selling these Gabba jerseys?

You could try cyclesuperstore, in Tallaght. They might not have Gabba par se but they might still have the Cannondale Garmin Team Gabba 2, which was the same. A quick call wouldn't hurt. They had a bucketload at one stage.

Or you can still try mine, as per previous offer.

You could try cyclesuperstore, in Tallaght. They might not have Gabba par se but they might still have the Cannondale Garmin Team Gabba 2, which was the same. A quick call wouldn't hurt. They had a bucketload at one stage.

Or you can still try mine, as per previous offer.
    Oh sorry! Never read your reply on my other post. I will pm you to meet.
    Thanks.

Advertisement