Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The No Late Late/Ray Darcy Show For The Summer Thread 2017

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I see Raymond is back next saturday, guest lineup revealed already...
    Ken Doherty
    Eamon Dunphy
    Jessie Wallace
    Dr Mary Aiken

Ken Doherty is so sound... And funny too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Are you mad, both shows are utter crap
    Ooh, that reminds me, his radio show is on right now.

Nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Turns out he only had Ken and Eamon on together back in May...
    https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/0520/876672-dunphy-to-talk-u2-on-ray-darcy-show-tonight/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Funnier than Bridget and Eamonn anyway, I'll give them that.

Just so you all know, I woke up this morning... looked out at the birds twittering in the trees... Then furrowed my brow and said "That f**king Skid for making me watch that depressing sh1te last night"... Then I went and got my shotgun to deal with the birds.

You see people you think that watching the late late has no consequences, but it does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Just so you all know, I woke up this morning... looked out at the birds twittering in the trees... Then furrowed my brow and said "That f**king Skid for making me watch that depressing sh1te last night"... Then I went and got my shotgun to deal with the birds.

You see people you think that watching the late late has no consequences, but it does.

I woke up feeling hungover after watching it.

All i drank was two cups of tea, had a few of those rasperry jammy dodgers yokes (get on them, by the way) and about 9 hours sleep.

And i feel like I have "the fear".

Edit: wait, not the fear. Just the misery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If they were seagulls long may your shooting spree continue :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I see Raymond is back next saturday, guest lineup revealed already...
    Ken Doherty
    Eamon Dunphy
    Jessie Wallace
    Dr Mary Aiken
    There'd have to be a feckin doctor wouldn't there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I am still shocked that the woman whose husband has Motor Neuron Disease had the ABSOLUTE AUDACITY to begin a misery p0rn segment with a joke! :O

A joke! In a misery p0rn segment!

The absolute nerve of her...Peter, hand me that shotgun!

I am still shocked that the woman whose husband has Motor Neuron Disease had the ABSOLUTE AUDACITY to begin a misery p0rn segment with a joke! :O

A joke! In a misery p0rn segment!

The absolute nerve of her...Peter, hand me that shotgun!

I was gone before that. Luckily he gave a misery notice before the ad break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Hmmm ...

I don't know, Maybe you should give George Hook a ring next week

• Advertisement

All round to Ms Brown will be back again this season. I will suppose that will be scheduled before The Ray Darcy Show again once they return on RTÉ.

Caught a bit of it just now... Googled one of the jokes... It was plagurised

Caught a bit of it just now... Googled one of the jokes... It was plagurised

He dined out on Roy "Chubby" Browne jokes for years.

sligojoek wrote: »
    He dined out on Roy "Chubby" Browne jokes for years.

And now the IT crowd vibrating phone gag... :)

The gag was "I couldn't work there after what the boss said to me"
    "what did he say"
    "you're fired..."

Boom..... Back of the net....

Advertisement