Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby shops

Options
  • 03-06-2017 7:40am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

Myself and the OH are interested in going and looking at any stuff today and just wondered if anyone has recommendations on a baby shop?the bigger te better:)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

What county/town/city?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 LDN18

toadfly wrote: »
    What county/town/city?

I'm in Kildare but willing to drive

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

You could try blanch they would have mamas and papas mothercare and smyths

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 LDN18

You could try blanch they would have mamas and papas mothercare and smyths

Thanks,was thinking Bella baby too??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There's a big Bella Baby in Maynooth.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

My cousin got their baby bundle deal, everything you'd need https://www.babyelegance.ie/new-baby-bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Look for the new parents evenings in the shops when you want to actually start buying. There are big discounts to be had, especially if you spend a lot at the same time.
    Both mamas and papas and mothercare have them. Pretty sure some of the others do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Does anyone know which shops are good for a price match with UK shops? I have found good bundle deals in UK on the pram I want, but would love to buy it here if I could get same price. Tony Kealys are good I heard, but they don't carry the pram unfortunately. Mothercare's policy is laughable: has to be physical shop within 10km radius

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Blndbby

pc7 wrote: »
    My cousin got their baby bundle deal, everything you'd need https://www.babyelegance.ie/new-baby-bundle

How did you get on OP?

That baby elegance looks like a great deal!one thing thought - the woman in a baby shop we were in at the weekend when buying our cot advised us not to go near Baby Elegance mattresses as she has one herself for her son and said it is so flimsy and thin. That she is buying a new one from another brand.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

I have used baby elegance mattresses in both cots and Moses baskets and gave never had an issue with either. Have bought a new one for baby no.2's cot

• Advertisement
Advertisement