Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon 3 Self Monitoring

Options
  • 03-06-2017 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi I have a simon 3 phonewatch system not monitored is there any way I can set it to txt my mobile if activated I do not have engineers code system installed roughly 2008 I also need to get a replacement battery for control panel where can these batteries be purchased is online best option. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can get it to ring your mobile from your landline, you will need the engineer code to to this. Unfortunately, we are no longer allowed help you with codes here. You can request it from PW.
    Once you have the engineer code,,,,

Drop down the lid from the top and enter your engineer code.
    Press delete option 04 and done.
    Press delete option 05 and then done and then delete option 06 and done.
    Now press add option 43 (enter the phone number you want the alarm to ring) and press done done.
    Press add option 44 10 then done.
    Add option 17 20 done if it doesn't accept option 20 key in 020.

REW in Finglas & Ballymount supply the Simon 3 battery.
    Or if you want to buy online try here.
    https://www.batteriesdirect.ie/magento/index.php/house-alarm-fire-alarm.html

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Cavanbhoy

Thanks KoolKid
    Will email pw for engineers code is there any issue with them giving them out ie charge etc out of contract for at least 3 years battery is Fiamm fg10381 36 euro on website?
    Thanks again for help much appreciated

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

They may ask you to sign a waiver thats all.
    Yes thats the battery you need.

Advertisement