Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gibneys malahide

Options
  • 03-06-2017 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

What is Gibney's in Malahide like?

I'm going here tonight for the Champions League final, would I get a table if I showed up around 7?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Hard to say. It's a busy pub at the best of times. Don't forget that the Dublin match throws in at 7, so you might have that to contend with. Lots of TV's there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

What is Gibney's in Malahide like?

I'm going here tonight for the Champions League final, would I get a table if I showed up around 7?

Could be touch and go to get a table with a good view of the CL Final at 7pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Inquitus wrote: »
    Could be touch and go to get a table with a good view of the CL Final at 7pm.

Gibneys was packed at 7.

We went to Duffys at 7:30 and while it was busy, we at a choice of seats n the beer garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

Probably better off in Duffys.. Gibneys is an awful sh!thole. I know its the cool place to go but I personally can't stand the place. Toilets are vile and the place is so disjointed..

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Homer wrote: »
    Probably better off in Duffys.. Gibneys is an awful sh!thole. I know its the cool place to go but I personally can't stand the place. Toilets are vile and the place is so disjointed..

I have to say I agree with you. very poor pint of Guinness there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Earl _of _Sandwich

I have to say I agree with you. very poor pint of Guinness there too.

As much as I like the pub, the Guinness is shocking.

Rumors of a roof top beer garden on the way. Has anyone heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭robbe

As much as I like the pub, the Guinness is shocking.

Rumors of a roof top beer garden on the way. Has anyone heard anything?

They're building it now - plans are up on the wall in the courtyard.

Advertisement