Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Workers Pay

Options
  • 03-06-2017 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I have been an employee in Tesco for almost 3 years. Recently I heard other staff saying when they were there 18 months they went up to €11.20ph for me this is not the case and i have been there longer than the people I have heard say this . I did get a few cent increase when I was with the company 18 months but I am not on €11.20ph. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the payscale and if this is the truth or not. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Ask for a copy of the staff handbook or speak with your union rep to find out which scale you are on/if your getting the correct amount.

If there is a mistake, get it backdated. Tesco as a company are good if there is a mistake, it when your met with either or a combination of a useless manager, useless PM or clueless Store Manager just interested in budgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭emmbay

TallGlass wrote: »
    Ask for a copy of the staff handbook or speak with your union rep to find out which scale you are on/if your getting the correct amount.

If there is a mistake, get it backdated. Tesco as a company are good if there is a mistake, it when your met with either or a combination of a useless manager, useless PM or clueless Store Manager just interested in budgets.

Just waiting to see my union rep when they are back in. I do know now that I cannot be on the right scale tho as someone who has been there a year less than me is on higher than me.

Advertisement