Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under Pressure - dun dun, do dun dun...

Options
  • 03-06-2017 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to get a Pressure washer for washing down the patio and trying to maintain the nightmare that this the bloody cobble-lock drive I've inherited. Any suggestions - I'll probably buy from Amazon and get it delivered to the in-laws up north.

Ideally I'd like it to have those really long arms for the windows - or is that an entirely different thing?

Any suggestions/pointers/correction most welcome.

Thanks in advance and for all the help you folks have given me so far with everything!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I have a Karcher K5, great yoke, although when it comes time to replace I might go for either a K7 or a Kranzle as I've moved to the sticks and have way more duties for the washer.

The one I have comes with the patio cleaner attachment, an absolute life saver for paths and cobble. That said I do use the dirt blaster lance for getting in between the cobbles before putting sand down.
    This is the lad I have. Using it for two years solid. So far I've used it on cars, paths, cobble block, walls and decking.

I've used it on mains water supply and also on a water butt supply (via a hose attachment, not feeding direct from the tank).
    I've also used it with a petrol generator when mains wasn't available. No issues with it at all so far and it would see regular use.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KID9JB0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's no difference between the internals and spec of compact model and the normal sized one.

I'm not sure can you get a window cleaning attachment for the Karcher and I think they might be two different pieces of equipment. The last thing you want is high pressure water jets near the seals of a double glazed window. That'd be one expensive wash!

Advertisement