Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Already an electricity customer - interested in Electricity and Gas discount

Options
  • 03-06-2017 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps, 

I'm currently an electricity customer - I started on the Nest deal just over a year ago. I'm interested in moving my Gas account to you too... Is there a way I can avail of the electricity & gas discount if I do?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi fuse,

Thank you for getting in touch.

You will be able to avail of further savings of 3% if you sign up for gas.

You can do this by signing up online or by calling our colleagues on 1850 305 090. They are available until 8pm this evening.

Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭fuse

Hi Aoife.

Just coming back to this thread - I signed up for gas back in June after speaking with you.

When getting set up the guy I was on to said he would apply monthly equal payments and apply the 3% discount for dual fuel.
    I'm just after getting a huge gas bill from the last 3 months, no monthly equaliser was applied so it looks like the 3% discount never was either.

Could you take a look at my account please? I can PM details

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi fuse,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Do indeed private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement