Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kudos on eir sport app

• 03-06-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭

Just want to thank you for adding chromecast support to your android app and upping the resolution to HD, fairplay.

I'm a broadband only subscriber so finally feel like I'm not being penalised when it comes to viewing the sports channels.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi ,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm delighted to hear of you fantastic feedback on our new product.

I will ensure this is passed on to the relevant team.

We really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Moochy Pugh

Sorry to bump an old thread.I have the eir sports app,am thinking of purchasing a Chromecast to use especially for this.Problem is I cannot see the usual cast screen symbol that I would expect when streaming on the app.Question is does it only show when a Chromecast is detected? Or is my phone compatible a one plus 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Sorry to bump an old thread.I have the eir sports app,am thinking of purchasing a Chromecast to use especially for this.Problem is I cannot see the usual cast screen symbol that I would expect when streaming on the app.Question is does it only show when a Chromecast is detected? Or is my phone compatible a one plus 5?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. There shouldn't be any problems with this. When a Chromecast is available the icon to cast this on your device should appear on the screen.

- Adam

Advertisement